Join the Alexandria Art Guild and become a member of a thriving artist community!
Social meetings are the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm. Everyone interested in learning more about the benefits of becoming an AAG member is welcome. Alexandria Art Guild’s monthly artists’ get together is an opportunity to hang out with artists in our community, build friendship and collaboration, and hopefully learn something new. All are welcome to this friendly and supportive art club!
Click the button below for details on the next Social get together and other scheduled events!
Also look for details in the newsletter and announcement emails! Check your promotions/spam folders if you do not see it. Be sure to add email@example.com to your contacts to help emails from the guild go to your inbox. Please email or call if you are having trouble viewing your AAG Newsletters.
• A listing on the Members page on alexart.org
• Access to the private Member Login page on the alexart.org
• Network with other talented artists at monthly socials & meetings
• The option to be included on marketing such as our rack card and website sellers page
• Notifications on available commissions, job opportunities, and juried shows
• Discounted rates on Art deTour studio tour and guild hosted events
• Be the first to know about local art networking opportunities
• Voting rights / have your voice heard in planning visual art opportunities in the lakes area
• Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce exposure. Because the Guild is a member of the Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce, our members are entitled to chamber member benefits at a fraction of the cost of being an individual member. See the benefits below:
To become a member, download the form and bring it to one of our social gatherings or mail to the address on the form with your payment or pay online below.
Pay with your PayPal account by clicking the PayPal button below or click on the credit cards to pay with your bank card.
Check out our public Facebook page for the latest updates! Don’t forget to join the Facebook group as another way to connect to fellow artists in the area and share your art.