Join the Alexandria Art Guild. Become a member today!
Social meetings are the third Wednesday of each month and anyone interested in learning more about the benefits of becoming a member is welcome. Alexandria Art Guild’s monthly artists’ get together is an opportunity to hang out with artists in our community, build friendship and collaboration, and hopefully learn something new. All are welcome to this friendly and supportive art club!
Next Social Gathering
Our August meeting will be our Annual Business Meeting. It will be held August 19 at Brophy Wayside Park (on Highway 82) at 5:30. This is the time that members vote for members of the Board.
Only $40/year supports our arts community plus has these benefits:
• A listing on the Members page on alexart.org
• Access to the private AAG Facebook group and Member Login page on the alexart.org
• Network with other talented artists at monthly socials & meetings
• The option to be included on marketing such as our rack card and website sellers page
• Notifications on available commissions, job opportunities, and juried shows
• Discounted rates on Art Detour studio tour and guild hosted events
• Be the first to know about local art networking opportunities
• Voting rights / have your voice heard in planning visual art opportunities in the lakes area
• Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce exposure. Because the Guild is a member of the Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce, our members are entitled to chamber member benefits at a fraction of the cost of being an individual member. See the benefits below:
To become a member, download the form and bring it to one of our social gatherings or mail to the address on the form with your payment or pay online below.
Pay with your PayPal account by clicking the PayPal button below or click on the credit cards to pay with your bank card.
Check out our public Facebook group to see what our artists are creating and for the latest updates!